Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life


I'm so emotionally unstable.
I'm okay.
I'm happy.
I'm stressed.
I'm confused.
I'm tired.
I'm heartbroken.
I'm mad.

I've been trying to keep things under control. I started planning study dates, which is on every Monday and Wednesday. I formed a bible study group, Wednesday. I joined my youth worship team. I try to volunteer for volunteer work. I do my devotions. I limit my Internet surfing crap. I keep my emotions under control. I read books. I work. I study. I try to change for the better.

Ugh this is all so stressful. I feel like I'm in such a confused state. It seems like I have no one to talk to, when the reality is that I don't really want anyone to talk to. 

I just want to say 'just go away'. Just go away. Ughhhhhhhhh what do I want, what am I doing.

It's like I have it under control, but at the same time, I don't. Is life a test?

Why am I writing nonsense? Idk, Idc. It's my blog and you guys are just gonna go through the pictures. So here are some. I'll write about camp, holidays and my birthday soon enough.







I went to this really cool place. It's a christian cafe called jabez. Jabez is someone from the bible btw.

And the place sells reasonable food and drinks which are pretty decent. The place is good; perfect for chilling and everything. Background music playing all day long. The money goes to the youth. I'm guessing the cafe is opened by the church.

You can play games there, etc. ill blog about it soon.

Sighhhhhh I'm so tired.
Sorry for sounding like I'm writing to my diary. 

I'll blog soon, hopefully tmr.

Night x









No comments:

Post a Comment