Tuesday, August 2, 2016

For you

Hello there.
You are beautiful.
You are strong.
You are loved.
You are worth it.
You are valued.
You are awesome.

I could go on, but there's something else I'd like to say.

"You have been called for such a time as this."

Your very existence is no mistake.

Approximately, 151, 600 people die each day.
That's quite a sum.
One day, you may just be part of that statistic.
No- we will all inevitably be part of that statistic.

I have a purpose, and so do you.
There's a reason as to why we are both alive today, that we are both alive now.
Not sure about you, but that sends chills down my spine.

With that reminder, I hope to live everyday appreciating those I love.
Love anyone and everyone unconditionally.
Love God with all my heart, soul, strength and mind.

It sounds short, love God - love people, but heck, it's hard.
I find myself tangled in self almost every single second.
But I will remind myself that I have a calling, and I am called for such a time as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment