Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blog-break


Hello!

I know, I privated my blog for several weeks.
My reasons are, well.. I (attempted) to change up my blog.
But as you can tell, the only main difference is my header.

Yes, I admit. I've been procrastinating on this update.
In fact, I had a lot of plans on my blog posts.
Unfortunately, I haven't been efficient in carrying it out.

However, I will try my very best (soon).
I am thinking of deleting some old posts, and add new features and just make my blog more personal?
OR just start catching up with my updates.
I am way, way way behind. My birthday was like 2 months ago.
Man, I'm so sorry!

Okay.
*There will be several updates made in the next few weeks or so.
I shall inform you guys when I think I'm gonna stop test trial-ing with my blog.

In the meantime, my instagram, twitter and ask.fm is available.

Cheers to a new month budsss!

No comments:

Post a Comment