Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I wanna be


I want to feel a "good morning sunshine!" vibe when I wake up, despite the weather outside. I want to wake up thinking of the most majestic person in this whole universe and smile at His awesomeness and glory. I want to be the kind of person who appreciates all that's given to me, even the little mundanes of life, such as school. I want optimism to be my mind-motto. I want my hope to reach the skies, and my faith to touch the bottom of the earth. I want to surpass my obstacles and be challenged.  I want to overcome. I want to trust in my God in every single thing. I want to eat with joy and laugh with no worries. I want to sleep in peace and love with no limitations.  I want to walk with no fear, and run with all of my strength. I want to give like I receive and bless like I've been blessed. I want to see the greener side, I want to heal the blues. I want to hold the hand of an orphan-child. I want to be an instrument for God, a catalyst for someone's faith. I want to see my dream to be aligned with my life purpose; to see the product of it be a seed for another's dream. I want to live before the world ends. I want to look into the eyes of a broken person. I want to cry for something other than myself. I want to fall in love with someone who loves what I love. I want to see a change in this place. I want to make the unwanted feel at home. I want to help the lost find their identity. I want to learn from my own and another's mistake; to take these lessons and teach them to those who are young at heart. I want to shake the hand of a homeless man, smile at a stranger and nurture a gentle spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment