Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year


Hey derr,

Happy new year lovelies!
Sorry I haven't been consistently updating. I have been so busy with this and that, but don't worry, I will upload the holiday posts sooner or later! Im currently blogging on my phone,  so excuse the structure-less blogging.

Im starting school, work and tuition tomorrow! It'll be a super duper long day for me, but with God's strength, I should be able to get through it!

I spent my first day of 2014 doing a teeny weeny bit of change (for starters) to my lifestyle, and fingers cross I will keep it up.

However,  in the mean time, I will be busy juggling the re-opening of school, hectic work (im working 'full time' now!), the busy life of a student, along with bits and pieces of my life.

So apologies in advance if I don't get a proper post posted soon! I really do feel ya. I have this stranger-acquaintance who blogs, and I stalk her blog like all day err day. She's such a good blogger - in my opinion, Very interesting.  Haha and always hoping she blogs more. But yerrr, ill get to it sooner or later :)

In the meantime,  I will be pretty active on my twitter (more than I am on instagram) and on my ask.fm! So pop me a question if you have any.

God bless all of you awesomers, happy start of 2014!

One of my 2014 resolutions: sleep earlier, preferably before 12am.

Taaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment