Saturday, August 17, 2013

I bet you didn't know

Hi cupcake

Man, I haven't had a cupcake in a long time. I really should eat one soon.

Yay I'm blogging regularly 😁 
I hope this actually lasts. It'll be like a mini daily update thing, so yaaaaa

It's almost the end of my holiday, and I'm not too sure whether I'm looking forward to going back to school or not. Maybe I'm neutral about it. 

My holidays wasn't and isn't actually socially productive. I've been studying a lot id say, but I'm okay.

These few days, I've been studying and working for Majority of the time. So I only get like the last few hours of the day for myself and god. 

And did you know that I find great strange pleasure in being organized and tidy? Weird huh? I remember I used to feel great after cleaning my room. It's this strange habit. Like dont you love how everything is in place and just looks good? I do :D

So anyways, I've been wanting to tidy my closet for awhile now, but actually haven't gotten the time to do so. So during my spare time, which is at night, I re-organized my wardrobe.


So i don't think you can really tell, but I re-folded and organized my clothes. 


And this second part, well, are the ones I'm still in the midst of sorting. So on the left, it is a pile which I got Esther to try last night, it's the 'saved' pile. The middle pile is the to-get-rid pile. And the right, is a pile of clothes which I spent my whole morning ironing :D haha the little things I do for myself.

So yeaaaaaa. I think I've mentioned this previously, but I'm thinking of doing a picture room tour. Hmmmm, I'm not sure yet :B

Anyways, I shall update soon!
Yaaaaay so happy that it's finally Saturday tomorrow :)

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment