Thursday, May 16, 2013

YESSSSSSS!

I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY O LEVELS!

.. ENGLISH PAPER ONLY. HAHA.

But still, yaaaaaaaay :)

Today was the final paper for it, and guess what the first passage was about?
PANDAS.


As some of you may know, I really love pandas.
They're like one of my favourite animals.
They're adorable! And Just yaknow, amazingly cayoooote.


So anyways, I know I haven't been posting much,
but I'm working on some posts at the moment.
Because my exams are finally over,
I am freeeeeeeee
So I should post a few more posts in the next few weeks!

Awhile back, I did this dance with a bunch of girlies at my church:


HAHA yea, it was pirate-themed..

So anyways, a video is up! And It's unlisted unless you have the link to it. So shameeeee :P

haha and if you don't know this already, I have a secret passion for dancing.
And I haven't actually learned before, nor am I talented in it,
but I love dancing secretly.
So yea. haha.
I love seeing people dance.
Especially girls, cause I think they look really good dancing. haha.

ALSO. Check out my friend's blog: 
She writes short stories, poems and stuff.
And as I was reading them last night, I thought how good she was at writing.

Anyways, I shall blog sooon. LATEEEERS


1 comment: