Saturday, July 16, 2016

-


I'm really worn.
It's not because I'm sick, or that it's almost 2am now..
I'm just exhausted.
I'm just emotionally drained.

University hasn't even began.
I haven't even applied for committee.
I haven't even started my responsibilities.
But I already feel like giving up.

I feel like taking back my 'yes'.
I feel like skipping the first week.
I feel like stepping down from my position.
I feel like leaving altogether.

No one offended me.
I just feel like I lost my passion.
I feel like I lost my heart.
I feel like I'm defeated, without a particular reason..

But I'm just feeling.
I'm just a human.
It's just feelings.

I shouldn't rely on feelings, right?

But I feel like giving up.
I feel like shutting down.
I feel like shutting out.
I feel-

It's hard to breathe when I'm this sick.
But it's hard to breathe when I'm this sick of now anyway.

I'm on a break.
But I just want a break.
I'm just breaking..

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment