Saturday, April 13, 2013

Six degrees of separation

Hi,

So I don't usually - actually never really have posted a picture of myself looking all expressionless. Hm, I don't know. But I just posted that on insta, so yeaaaa.

Follow me, if you haven't already - cheelsealee

Listen to the song Six degrees of separation by The Script; they're awesome, one of my favorite bands and I'm currently so obsessed with this song, just because the chorus reminds me so much of you.

Anyways, sorry for the random short quick posts. Every now and then, I decide to update through my blogger phone app so yea.

Quick update: I'm cutting my hair like soon!!!! Eeep! On Sunday, which is technically today because its 12? And yea, I'm thinking of mid-length, new start.

Which is completely silly because the only thing new is gonna be my look.

I went to skyline today, I kinda attend their youth now, and it was awesome. I met this new girl, she's a young adult, her name is jasmine and she's sweet and so friendly!

I just feel like being in god's presence really take my mind off things, or at least, being surrounded by people like such.

Sigh, I don't know.
What do I really want now?

No comments:

Post a Comment