Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The perfect kind of love

Unreserved, unrestrained
His love is wild
His love is wild - for me
It isn't shy, it's unashamed
His love is proud, to be seen with me

Uncontrolled, uncontained
His love is a fire, burning bright for me
It's not just a spark
It's not just a flame
His love is a light
That all the world will see
All the world will see

His love's not fractured
It's not a troubled mind
It isn't anxious
It's not the restless kind
His love's not passive
It's never disengaged
It's always present
It hangs on every word I say
He keeps his promises
He keeps his word
He honours what's sacred
'Cause his vows are good

His love's not broken
He's not insecure
His love's not selfish
His love is pure

He doesn't give his heart in pieces
He doesn't hide himself to tease me

No comments:

Post a Comment